This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsKen Broda-Bahm, Ph.D.
Eryn Newman, Ph.D
Neal Feigenson, J.D
Adam B. Shniderman, M.A.
Clayton R. Critcher, Ph.D.
Yoel Inbar, Ph.D.
Michael J. Bernstein, PhD
Ethan Zell, PhD
Rita Handrich, Ph.D.
Kathy Kellermann, Ph.D.
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- @andrewdobg on The Truthiness of Visual Evidence
- @benlee on East Texas Jurors and Patent Litigation
- Danny Wash (@danwash) on How To Present Yourself In Court To Be Optimally Likable and Persuasive
- @amiecpeters on How To Present Yourself In Court To Be Optimally Likable and Persuasive
- Doug Keene @ The Jury Room on Emotions in the courtroom: “Need for affect” in juror decision-making
- NC Journal of Law & Technology on Friend or Foe? Social Media, the Jury and You
- False Confessions: why & how? on “Only the Guilty Would Confess to Crimes” : Understanding the Mystery of False Confessions
- Ken Broda-Bahm on The Truthiness of Visual Evidence