This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsGayle W. Herde, Ph.D.
Adam B. Shniderman, M.A.
Alexis Forbes, PhD
Brittany P. Bate, M.A.
Robert J. Cramer Ph.D.
Robert E. Ray, J.D., Ph.D.
Ronald K. Bullis, Ph.D., J.D., L.P.C.
Rita Handrich, PhD
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- @lowms on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- Kjirsten Sneed (@KJ07_11_14) on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- Drew Von Bargen II (@DVonBargen_Law) on Good Witnesses Don’t Smile (Much)
- @deprieto on A Necessary Evil: Edward Tufte and Making the Best of PowerPoint
- Douglas E. Noll on The Reptile Brain, Mammal Heart and (Sometimes Perplexing) Mind of the Juror: Toward a Triune Trial Strategy
- @ArmstrongCrime on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- @SDCBA_NLD on Atticus Finch Would Not Approve: Why a Courtroom Full of Reptiles Is a Bad Idea
- @anneGoldbauer on A (Short) Primer on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Culture in America