This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsGayle W. Herde, Ph.D.
Adam B. Shniderman, M.A.
Alexis Forbes, PhD
Brittany P. Bate, M.A.
Robert J. Cramer Ph.D.
Robert E. Ray, J.D., Ph.D.
Ronald K. Bullis, Ph.D., J.D., L.P.C.
Rita Handrich, PhD
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- Kathy Kellermann PhD (@KKComCon) on Knowing When and How to Indoctrinate
- @fletchen on The Glasses Stereotype Revisited
- @TransAccel on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- Steven Margolis on Atticus Finch Would Not Approve: Why a Courtroom Full of Reptiles Is a Bad Idea
- Bill Doogue (@billdoogue) on No Such Thing As A Sure Thing: Neuroscience, The Insanity Defense, and Sentencing Mitigation
- Kathy Kellermann PhD (@KKComCon) on Trial Advocacy: Truthiness, Falsiness, and Nothingness
- Kathy Kellermann PhD (@KKComCon) on Jury Expert Top Ten Accessed Articles for 2013
- Members selection | Court-Martial Trial Practice on Why Do We Ask Jurors To Promise That They Will Do the Impossible?