Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsGayle W. Herde, Ph.D.
Adam B. Shniderman, M.A.
Alexis Forbes, PhD
Brittany P. Bate, M.A.
Robert J. Cramer Ph.D.
Robert E. Ray, J.D., Ph.D.
Ronald K. Bullis, Ph.D., J.D., L.P.C.
Rita Handrich, PhD
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- @lowms on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- Kjirsten Sneed (@KJ07_11_14) on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- Drew Von Bargen II (@DVonBargen_Law) on Good Witnesses Don’t Smile (Much)
- @deprieto on A Necessary Evil: Edward Tufte and Making the Best of PowerPoint
- Douglas E. Noll on The Reptile Brain, Mammal Heart and (Sometimes Perplexing) Mind of the Juror: Toward a Triune Trial Strategy
- @ArmstrongCrime on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- @SDCBA_NLD on Atticus Finch Would Not Approve: Why a Courtroom Full of Reptiles Is a Bad Idea
- @anneGoldbauer on A (Short) Primer on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Culture in America
Internet/Social Media Archive
by Celia R. Lofink, Ph.D. and Marie Mullaney, M.S.Posted on May 31, 2013 | 5 CommentsHow about tossing a spice bomb at negative pretrial publicity?
by John G. Browning, J.D.Posted on May 31, 2013 | 2 CommentsSocial media, voir dire and what you need to take into consideration in your practice.
by The Jury Expert Editorial StaffPosted on January 31, 2013 | 1 CommentWhat was most popular with visitors to The Jury Expert in 2012? Some of it may surprise you. See what your colleagues, friends and opposing counsel were reading. Our own Top 10 list.
by Judith Platania, PhD and Jessica CrawfordPosted on November 28, 2012 | 8 CommentsAre jurors able to set aside what they heard previously from the media as they deliberate on your case?
by Amy Singer, PhD.Posted on May 29, 2012 | 16 CommentsA discussion of social media analysis to analyze and dissect what the actual jurors might think and feel at trial.
by Bryan Edelman, Ph.D.Posted on November 29, 2011 | 2 CommentsLifting the veil of online survey research and learning its place in the jury research consulting forum.
by Diana Greninger and Amy Singer, Ph.D.Posted on September 26, 2011 | No CommentsHow was the Casey Anthony trial strategy informed by social media analysis? Comparing old and new approaches to trial strategy.
by Leslie Ellis, Ph.D.Posted on September 26, 2011 | 6 CommentsThis article will discuss how to take advantage of jurors’ online footprints, the ways in which social media is disrupting jury decision making and the trial process, and ways to minimize those disruptions.
by Richard GabrielPosted on July 26, 2011 | 12 CommentsA look behind the scenes at planning and preparation for the Casey Anthony trial from the defense trial consultant.
by Sharon Shofner-Meyer, J.D.Posted on March 30, 2011 | 3 CommentsSharon Shofner-Meyer says online jury research is ready for prime time.