Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsBronwen Lichtenstein, PhD.
Stanley L. Brodsky, Ph.D.
Tarika Daftary-Kapur, Ph.D.
Steven Penrod, Ph.D.
Maureen O'Connor, J.D., Ph.D.
Merrie Jo Pitera, Ph.D.
Liana Peter-Hagene, MA
Alexander Jay, BA
Jessica Salerno, PhD
Michelle A. Jones, M.A., J.D.
Tess M.S. Neal, Ph.D.
Ekaterina Pivovarova, Ph.D.
Judith G. Edersheim, J.D., M.D.
Justin Baker, M.D., Ph.D.
Bruce H. Price, M.D.
ASTC Member Trial Consultants
Suann Ingle, M.S.
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- @writingpis on Metaphors and the Minds of Jurors: Practical Applications for Trial Attorneys and Consultants
- Rita Handrich @ The Jury Room on As Voir Dire Becomes Voir Google, Where Are the Ethical Lines Drawn
- @TheNOBA on Beware of the Tricks Used to Encourage a Witness to Volunteer
- Bill Doogue (@billdoogue) on Beware of the Tricks Used to Encourage a Witness to Volunteer
- Doug Keene @ The Jury Room on Moving From Hapless to Hapful with the Problem Defendant
- @TedCran on Media Exposure, Juror Decision-Making, and the Availability Heuristic
- @miamilawyer1 on Beware of the Tricks Used to Encourage a Witness to Volunteer
- TheArtofTrialSciences on PowerPoint in the Courtroom: Powerful Points to Consider
Patent Litigation Archive
by Ellen Brickman, Ph.D. and Julie Blackman, Ph.D.Posted on March 27, 2012 | 4 CommentsA look at ten ways mock jurors and focus group respondents view and process information in intellectual property cases.
by Julie Blackman, Ph.D. and Ellen Brickman, Ph.D. and Corinne BrennerPosted on March 1, 2010 | 1 CommentIn the past ten years, the Eastern District of Texas has become a wildly popular venue for plaintiffs in patent cases. This has been attributed to a number of factors including judicial expertise, plaintiff-friendly local rules, speedy dispositions and jurors who are predisposed to find for plaintiffs and award large […]
by Jason BarnesPosted on September 1, 2009 | 6 CommentsMake technology come alive for your audience by giving it a voice. Anthropomorphism connects our everyday experience with the world of bits and bytes.