Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsDouglas L. Keene, Ph.D.
Rita R. Handrich, Ph.D.
Ivar Hannikainen, Ph.D.
Fiery Cushman, Ph.D.
Jillian M. Ware
Jessica L. Jones
N.J. Schweitzer, Ph.D.
Matthew Groebe, Ph.D.
Garold Stasser, Ph.D.
Kevin-Khristián Cosgriff-Hernandez, M.A.
Mykol C. Hamilton, Ph.D.
Emily Lindon, B.S.
Madeline Pitt, B.S.
Emily K. Robbins, B.S.
Monica K. Miller, J.D., Ph.D.
David Caditz, Ph.D.
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- @krisnelson on Predicting Jurors’ Verdict Preference from Behavioral Mimicry
- @mattrramirez on Predicting Jurors’ Verdict Preference from Behavioral Mimicry
- @MichaelBSmitty on Predicting Jurors’ Verdict Preference from Behavioral Mimicry
- @mikey_trott on Ethical Issues in Racial Profiling
- @CatagnusCc on 16 Simple Rules for Better Jury Selection
- Doug Keene @ The Jury Room on The ‘Hoodie Effect’: George, Trayvon and How it Might Have Happened
- @moj_uniabuja on How To Present Yourself In Court To Be Optimally Likable and Persuasive
- In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress on Courtroom Attire: Ensuring Witness Attire Makes the Right Statement