Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsWendy P. Heath, Ph.D.
Bruce D. Grannemann, M.A.
Sarah E. Malik
Jessica M. Salerno, PhD
Lynne Williams, Ph.D., J.D.
Mary E. Wood
Jacklyn E. Nagle, M.A.
Pamela Bucy Pierson, J.D.
Adam B. Shniderman, Ph.D.
Rita R. Handrich, Ph.D.
Ronald K. Bullis, Ph.D., J.D.
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- The Selective Allure of Neuroscience and Its Implications for The Courtroom on No Such Thing As A Sure Thing: Neuroscience, The Insanity Defense, and Sentencing Mitigation
- @TrueRedditLinks on Juror Questions: Why Attorneys Should Embrace Allowing Jurors To Ask Questions of Witnesses
- @Kireal on Talkin’ ‘bout our Generations: Are we who we wanted to be?
- Malak Habbak on Narrative Persuasion in Legal Settings: What’s the Story?
- @RickBriand on Police Deception during Interrogation and Its Surprising Influence on Jurors’ Perceptions of Confession Evidence
- @NewEyesOnIt on Predicting Jurors’ Verdict Preference from Behavioral Mimicry
- @civiljustice2 on Predicting Jurors’ Verdict Preference from Behavioral Mimicry
- @Tayllorred on Predicting Jurors’ Verdict Preference from Behavioral Mimicry