Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsDouglas L. Keene, Ph.D.
Rita R. Handrich, Ph.D.
Ivar Hannikainen, Ph.D.
Fiery Cushman, Ph.D.
Jillian M. Ware
Jessica L. Jones
N.J. Schweitzer, Ph.D.
Matthew Groebe, Ph.D.
Garold Stasser, Ph.D.
Kevin-Khristián Cosgriff-Hernandez, M.A.
Mykol C. Hamilton, Ph.D.
Emily Lindon, B.S.
Madeline Pitt, B.S.
Emily K. Robbins, B.S.
Monica K. Miller, J.D., Ph.D.
David Caditz, Ph.D.
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- Offices @1100 Peachtree on Leveraging Social Media for Litigation
- Doug Keene @ The Jury Room on Demographic Roulette: What Was Once a Bad Idea Has Gotten Worse
- Karen’s Shot of Energy on Generation X members are “active, balanced and happy”. Seriously?
- Rich Matthews @ Juryology: Art & Science of Jury Persuasion on Expert Witness Preparation: What Does the Literature Tell Us?
- @CentreC on The Ubiquitous Practice of “Prehabilitation” Leads Prospective Jurors to Conceal Their Biases
- @RoyFutterman on On The Application of Game Theory in Jury Selection
- Wilhelmus Nicolaas De Rijk on “Only the Guilty Would Confess to Crimes” : Understanding the Mystery of False Confessions
- @MichelFloyd on On The Application of Game Theory in Jury Selection