Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsSuann Ingle, MS
Ken Broda-Bahm, Ph.D.
Samuel R. Sommers, Ph.D.
Satia A. Marotta
Jury Expert Editorial Staff
ASTC Member Trial Consultants
Jill Leibold, Ph.D.
Rita Handrich, Ph.D.
Kevin Boully, Ph.D.
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- Courtroom Attire: Ensuring Witness Attire Makes the Right Statement on
- Taming the Reptile: A Defendant’s Response to the Plaintiff’s Revolution on
- 16 Simple Rules for Better Jury Selection on
- Juror Questions: Why Attorneys Should Embrace Allowing Jurors To Ask Questions of Witnesses on
- Caveats of the Death-Qualified Jury: Ways Capital Defense Attorneys Can Use Psycholegal Research to Their Advantage on
- Beyond Bullet Points On Trial on
- “Only the Guilty Would Confess to Crimes” : Understanding the Mystery of False Confessions on
- Racial Disparities in Legal Outcomes: On Policing, Charging Decisions, and Criminal Trial Proceedings on