Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsDouglas L. Keene, Ph.D.
Rita R. Handrich, Ph.D.
Ivar Hannikainen, Ph.D.
Fiery Cushman, Ph.D.
Jillian M. Ware
Jessica L. Jones
N.J. Schweitzer, Ph.D.
Matthew Groebe, Ph.D.
Garold Stasser, Ph.D.
Kevin-Khristián Cosgriff-Hernandez, M.A.
Mykol C. Hamilton, Ph.D.
Emily Lindon, B.S.
Madeline Pitt, B.S.
Emily K. Robbins, B.S.
Monica K. Miller, J.D., Ph.D.
David Caditz, Ph.D.
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- @moj_uniabuja on How To Present Yourself In Court To Be Optimally Likable and Persuasive
- In Custodia Legis: Law Librarians of Congress on Courtroom Attire: Ensuring Witness Attire Makes the Right Statement
- Rita Handrich @ The Jury Room on Online and Wired for Justice: Why Jurors Turn to the Internet (the “Google mistrial”)
- @RealmQuests on A Necessary Evil: Edward Tufte and Making the Best of PowerPoint
- Offices @1100 Peachtree on Leveraging Social Media for Litigation
- Doug Keene @ The Jury Room on Demographic Roulette: What Was Once a Bad Idea Has Gotten Worse
- Karen’s Shot of Energy on Generation X members are “active, balanced and happy”. Seriously?
- Rich Matthews @ Juryology: Art & Science of Jury Persuasion on Expert Witness Preparation: What Does the Literature Tell Us?