Articles by Category
Articles by Issue
Current ContributorsGayle W. Herde, Ph.D.
Adam B. Shniderman, M.A.
Alexis Forbes, PhD
Brittany P. Bate, M.A.
Robert J. Cramer Ph.D.
Robert E. Ray, J.D., Ph.D.
Ronald K. Bullis, Ph.D., J.D., L.P.C.
Rita Handrich, PhD
Barnes & Roberts
Keene Trial Consulting
- Steven Margolis on Atticus Finch Would Not Approve: Why a Courtroom Full of Reptiles Is a Bad Idea
- Bill Doogue (@billdoogue) on No Such Thing As A Sure Thing: Neuroscience, The Insanity Defense, and Sentencing Mitigation
- Kathy Kellermann PhD (@KKComCon) on Trial Advocacy: Truthiness, Falsiness, and Nothingness
- Kathy Kellermann PhD (@KKComCon) on Jury Expert Top Ten Accessed Articles for 2013
- Members selection | Court-Martial Trial Practice on Why Do We Ask Jurors To Promise That They Will Do the Impossible?
- billhommel (@billhommel) on The Closing Argument: Telling the Future, Not the Past
- @StevenSelbe on The Closing Argument: Telling the Future, Not the Past
- @jakobiwill on Do We Need Einsteins in the Jury Box? The Role and Impact of Juror IQ